The Covid-19 pandemic across the globe has brought numerous changes in the lifestyle of people. It has adversely affected the people with work. The economic devastation led by the pandemic has made millions of people leave their job and without the means of earning during lockdown. But the use of advanced technology has made it possible for people to continue with their jobs by working online to earn money for fulfilling their needs.
There are a number of options available for online jobs in the UK. You can earn money while doing work from home and get paid for the work done. But there are ample fraud sites that promise to pay you for the work, but are scam and nothing. So before you apply for the jobs you must research the sites you want to work for. Paid surveys, Online Tutoring, Freelancing, Content Writing, Blogging, Internet research jobs, Affiliate working, Data Entry, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Translation and Transcription are some of the best online jobs you can go for. These are a wide range of online jobs in the UK, in different sectors.It gives you the profit of earning a good sum while working from home. Not only it gives you comfort of working from home but also saves you time.
These jobs are paid on results or through commission on the work done. Paid surveys pay you for your response per survey, while online tutoring pays you for teaching students. It is paid by the hour you have taught. Blogging helps you in attracting traffic towards your site, which can prove as a substantial way of earning money. Content writing jobs pay you for the work per word, page or article. Some jobs require you to translate the work for them in other languages. Here are the online jobs in UK:
- Paid Research (Product Testing, Surveys, Mystery Shopping, Focus Groups) by RESEARCH TRIBE: Research Tribe is hiring candidates for taking part in Research opportunities. The job doesn’t ask for any particular qualification. Your work is to research and give your feedback. In exchange you will be paid in the form of cash, vouchers, gifts, products or experience. Though it is not a permanent job, yet you can use your time to utilize it in making money or gifts.
- Commercial Manager (Senior QS) Job: Amey is hiring candidates for Highway Business division for maintenance work on Area 12 alongside Highways England. Your role as the Commercial Manager will be handling the commercial process for the work in Area 12.
- Maintaining the commercial team
- Submit the variations and early warnings
- Management of payments
- Providing monthly reports and CVRs
- Managing and maintaining the bond with Highways England and subcontractors.
Candidate must have zeal for working. He should have relevant qualifications, degree with QS background. Home working is available for the job.
- Programme Manager Job: NEST (National Employment Saving Trust) Corporation is hiring candidates for the role of management provider. The management provider will be accountable to the project board and will directly connect with the Director of Business Delivery. The job aims at helping the organisation to lead the complex transformation programme running through 2021-2023.
- Knowledge of organisational change management theory and practice.
- Should be magnificent in organisational design
- Excellent communication skills, flexible nature and zeal to work for the betterment of the company. The candidate must have the ability to work as a team.
Part time as well as full time applicants are welcomed for the job. Closing date is 22nd April, 2021.
- Contracts Manager Job: Not For Profit People is seeking candidates for the job of Contract Manager to join Administration and Operation Team.
- Organising meetings of providers ensuring good communication between projects.
- Maintaining regular quantitative, qualitative and financial reports for your line manager.
- To ensure that the commissioned projects are well linked with the movement leading to- “Moving For Change”.
- Working together with the organisations illustrating their feedback and progress.
Experience of working as Contract Manager:
- Management of projects and contracts
- Staff and stakeholder management
- Monitoring progress
- Budget monitoring and projections
- Using Microsoft applications and Office 365.
Work from home option is available for the job and the job contract is permanent.
- Recruitment Consultant Job: Citrus Connect is seeking candidates for permanent, full-time passionate Recruitment Consultant.
- Candidates must be willing to work at remote areas independently.
- Candidates must dedicate themselves in serving the clients with heart and zeal.
- Candidates must possess knowledge about the changes in strategies. Have knowledge of data, numbers and have decision making abilities.
The job will pay you a handsome basic salary with commissions. Work from home option is available for the job. You will be provided full mentoring and mentoring from the company.
- Paid Emails- Work From home: 20Cogs is currently seeking for candidates to start working online and from home. 20Cogs can help you in earning some extra money through completing the research, surveys, offers and Emails from some of the top brands of the UK. There is no previous experience required for the job. All you need is a laptop or phone to get started for it.
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant or HR Professional Jobs – Additional Resources is hiring candidates for hardworking and passionate Recruitment Consultant, HR Professionals, Senior Consultants, Sales Managers to work from home. It will provide you 80 to 90% of each placement you make. All you need is a laptop to start.
- PHP Developer: Concept Resourcing is seeking candidates for Full Stack PHP Developer and Web Developer. The candidates are expected to work as a collaborative team and expand client base. There will be both public and private client projects to work on. You will be given autonomy and ownership of the projects you took to work on. During the job, you will get training opportunities which will provide you personal development and great experience.
- Candidates must have 3+ years PHP, OOP.
- Able to work as a team
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Strong database experience.
- Enthusiasm for working and providing focussed solutions.