There come many times in our life when we suddenly need money whether it is medical related expenses or marriage of a friend or to get our bike serviced. In such a situation, if we want to withdraw money from our banks, then it may take some time for us and there is a loss of both time and energy in case the bank or ATM is not near.
Top 7 Instant Loan Apps :
1. LazyPay :-
One of the best things about LazyPay app is that you can take loan from Rs.10,000 to Rs.1,00,000 through this app with the help of very few documents. LazyPay also offer you a Lazycard. Yout Get 5% DISCOUNT on every transtaion
- Here you get the loan in just 3 steps.
- In this app you are also provided with 15 days free credit facility where you can shop on other popular apps.
- You also get a higher credit limit if you repay your loan on time.
- LazyPay give You a LazyCard. You get 5% Cash Back on every transtion.
2. MoneyTap :-
MoneyTap is a famous app for taking instant loan, in which the whole process is paperless and you can take a loan of Rs 3,000 to 5 lakh within 5 minutes through this app.
- Interest Rate Per Month – 1.08 to 2.3 percent
- Maximum Loan Amount – Rs. 5,00,000
- Minimum Loan Amount – Rs. 3,000
- Documentation – Selfie, PAN card, Current address proof (electricity bill/ration card/gas bill or postpaid mobile bill/telephone bill/ broadband bill), Photo ID proof (passport/driving license/Voter ID/ Aadhar Card), Bank statements, Rental agreement, Credit card statement
3. Credy :-
With the help of Credy app, you can also take an Instant Loan where your application is accepted in less than 1 minute and the loan amount is transferred to the customer’s account within 48 hours. It has always been the endeavor of Credy App to simplify the loan process and meet the needs of the customers.
- In this, App you get a loan up to Rs 1 lakh.
- Their customer support is very good.
- Referral bonuses are also available in this app.
- There are no hidden charges of any kind.
- The interest rate is also flexible.
4. mpokket :-
mpokket mainly tries to provide loans to those people who are either college students or have just started working. With the help of this app, you can take a loan which starts from Rs.500 without showing any other guarantee or proof of salary.
- Interest Rate Per Month – Starts from 3.5 percent
- Maximum Loan Amount – No maximum limit
- Minimum Loan Amount – Rs. 500
5. KreditBee :-
Through this app, an attempt is made to provide loans to those people who have a good source of monthly income but sometimes there is a need for loan in urgent situation. Through this you can take a loan of up to Rs 2 lakh. In this you get 3 types of loans – Flex Personal Loans, Online Purchase Loans and Personal Loans.
- You can take a loan from 6 days to 6 months.
- To protect the data of the customers, this app also has the facility of 128 bit SSL Encryption.
- You can also use this app to shop from websites like Flipkart, Amazon.
6. PaySense :-
PaySense Instant Personal Loan is for all of your wants and dreams that you may not be able to fulfil due to financial constraints. PaySense provides you with a quick personal loan of up to Rs. 5 lakh without any hassle, whether it’s for a wedding, a foreign vacation, paying medical bills, acquiring consumer durables, or home improvement. The procedure is simple and can be conducted in the privacy of your own home. PaySense is available in more than 40 Indian cities.
- Minimum Amount ₹ 5,000 – ₹ 5 Lakh
- Intrest Rate 1.08 – 2.33%
- Available in more than 40 Indian cities
7. CASHe :-
CASHe is a credit-enabled financial technology platform that uses its proprietary credit rating algorithm, the Social Loan Quotient, to offer a wide range of consumer lending products and services to salaried millennials, including personal loans, Buy Now Pay Later, Credit Line, payments, and transfer facilities (SLQ). CASHe has disbursed Rs 2,500 crores in loans to 3 lakh consumers, with over 70% of them returning. It is a full-fledged financial services portal that provides credit, EMI shopping, payments, and insurance services to its users.
- Minimum Amount ₹ 5,000 – ₹ 2 Lakh
- Interest Rate Starts from 1.75%